Westside Aesthetics is a renowned, state-of-the-art, non-surgical clinic with a well-earned reputation for experienced cosmetic surgeons, excellent staff, and quality care. In addition to providing an immense variety of aesthetic procedures to thousands of our patients, we offer a highly qualified and established site for cosmetic research trials, fully staffed and equipped with an extensively trained team of clinical researchers. Here at Westside Aesthetics, it is important for us to not only offer the latest procedures but to also be deeply involved with the newest research efforts in putting forth the next generation of products and techniques.
Our site is led by the qualified and experienced principal investigator, Dr. Alexander Rivkin. Dr. Rivkin, a Yale trained facial cosmetic surgeon, is a leader in his field and has over 12 years of experience as a full time specialist in injections, conducting many clinical trials in phase I through IV. He is a rare expert, having personally treated thousands of patients as well as presenting dozens of trainings around the country in his trade. In addition to this, Dr. Rivkin has carried out investigator initiated trials. He continues to apply his knowledge and sharpened skills in combination with innovative ideas in order to pursue several paths of research and new drug development/applications.
If you are a patient intrigued by the latest aesthetic advancements and interested in participating in our current research trials, please reach out to our office for more information to be considered.
For sponsors in need of participating sites for clinical trials, Westside Aesthetics is a completely qualified clinic, capable of your research needs. Here at Westside Aesthetics, we offer a fully staffed facility equipped with a database of over 100,000 patients with indications that span across a large range of aesthetic and cosmetic needs. As a site, we have met every subject enrollment expectation in all studies assigned to us. We are well equipped with ample storage capacity for IP and study related necessities, photography capabilities, and excellent physical recording/electronic data capturing abilities to quickly and efficiently provide transmission of data to sponsors. Under the medical supervision of Dr. Alexander Rivkin, you will find our experience, expertise, and qualified clinical research site capable of conducting your clinical trial at any level, satisfying expectations required to ensure quality research.
Previous Clinical Trial Experience:
13 clinical trials
- Phase I – IV
- All successfully met full enrollment expectations
- Often given additional subject numbers due to speed and efficiency of enrollment
- Maintained high subject retention rate
- Minimal AE reporting
- Database of over 100,000 patients
- Ample and secure storage capacity for IP and study related materials
- Photography capabilities
- Physical recording/electronic data capturing abilities
- Aquamed Extension
- Artefill Nose (IIT)
- Radiesse vs Restalyne for nasal labial folds (IIT)
- Jet – Juvederm
- Crows Feet
- Crows Feet Extension
- Impression – Botox
Lead Investigator: Dr. Alexander Rivkin
- PI for 13 clinical trials
- Over 12 years of full time cosmetic injection experience
- Yale trained facial cosmetic surgeon
Sub-Investigator: Dr. Robert Cohen
- Sub-investigator for 7 clinical trials
- Over 20 years of cosmetic experience
- University of Illinois Chicago trained cosmetic surgeon
Staff Expertise: Our staff is composed of nurses, study coordinators, regulatory experts, lab and product specialists, and data entry personnel to ensure efficient, compliant, and thorough research for trials in all phases.
- Four back up study coordinators with collective experience in over 18 clinical trials
- Two independent drug reconstituters
- One phlebotomist
- All research staff has training and certification for: GCP, IATA, HIPAA, FDA Regulated Research, Human Research Protections.