Downtime for Active Fx and Tear Troughs
What is the downtime for restayline in the tear troughs? I have seen photos of nasty bruising. What is your rate of bruising?
I am coming to visit and am so excited. Just need to get my ducks in a row to plan my downtime. Thanks for your help!
1. yeah, downtime is 1 week - the first 4 days are the worst - you have to put on hydrating cream (like vaseline), but after that you look like you've had a bad sunburn. i wouldn't count on looking like nothing has happened in a week. the sunburn look will fade with time, but everyone is different in how fast they recover.
2. make-up after the first 4 days is ok
3. you should be presentable after a week or so.
4. i would give it a week to a week and a half before ging back to your friends.
5. restylane - should be no downtime at all. occasionally i get a small bruise, but that is usually coverable. nasty bruising = poor technique. no swelling, mild redness immediately afterwards.
hope that helps!
see you soon.