Fillers - Which Ones Go Where?
decide on a specific treatment.
I was going to try the active fx and then I saw my estetician for a foto-facial and she recommended a chemical peel from obagi vs the active fx treatment. I don't have any deep lines just a few fine lines - what do you think? The down time is the same but the pricing is significantly different. Also I have had the fotofacials for yrs now - love them but the nasal veins keep reappearing - what else should I try for them?
One last thought - I've done radiesse in my upper cheeks - loved it and it's been over a year and want to re-do - is perlane a better option -what's your first choice? Also what injectable is best for tear through in eye area, lips,and nasal labial folds?
Thank you so much for your amazing advice and guidance!!
ok, in order:
1. well, the chemical peel isn't going to be nearly as intense as the laser, but if you only have a few fine lines, that may be a better way to go. it may be all you need.
2. nasal veins - tough problem - i have seen that veinwave does a really good job at eliminating them. sometimes they come back, but less often than with 1064 YAG laser.
3. radiesse is the way to go for the cheeks. that is by far my preferred filler for facial sculpting. it goes deep and gives a very natural result.
4. tear trough - juvederm or restylane only. they are reversible and smooth. i prefer juvederm
5. lips - juvederm or restylane for the same reasons - i prefer juvederm
6. nasolabial folds - depending on the depth of the folds - i am trying evolence and so far it looks good. i also like radiesse for the deeper folds and juvederm ultra plus for the more superficial lines.