Skin Care Questions
Can I purchase these products from your office on-line?
Also - you mentioned using a retina at nite - how often do you
recommend and is that in place of a nite time moisturizer?
Do you think it's important to have a day time moisturizer (I also
apply a spf of 45) and then a nite time one too - or can I use one
moisturizer am & pm?
You mentioned micro treatments - do you mean microdermabarion
home treatment kits - I do have one but hardly use it.
Do you ever recommend alpha lipoic acid products for exfolliation?
Can't wait to try the eye last treatment -sounds amazing.
One last question - I have some broken blood vessels and the foto facials zap them temporarily - but they do creep back; lighter but still around.
What type of laser do you recommend for this problem???
Next time in LA would love to come for a consultation -you've been so helpful and honest - thank you again!!!!
1. sure, just let the front desk staff know and we'll ship it out. the number is 310 443 5273
2. no, the retin-a goes on first, massage it in, and then put on moisturizer.
3. i think that simple is best - one for both
4. no, i mean microdermabrasion treatment in the office. the home kits are usually pretty useless, i think. the only one i recommend and know is revision at home treatment.
5. well, i don't know them very well. doesn't mean they're not good. i just know the retin-a, microdermabrasion and glycolic or salicylic products.
6. i would consider yag laser - should work better than ipl.
yes, it would be a pleasure to see you in the office.